More than 170 companies and organizations, including Tecnatom, have added their signatures to this Manifesto to promote the development of offshore wind energy in Spain
What are renewable fuel simulation services?
Over the last years Tecnatom has been developing simulators for parabolic trough and tower thermo-solar plants, including molten salt storage systems and hydraulic plant simulators:
- The development of replica facility simulators, also known as full scope simulators, which simulate plant activity (chemical, thermal, hydraulic, electricity and logic processes) and recreate the main control room environment with localized and remote control panels via simulation, stimulation or DCS emulation tools for operator training in normal or abnormal operation.
- The development of graphic or virtual simulators and variable scopes to cover the operational, maintenance or engineering needs where the operator interface is entirely virtual.
- The development of generic simulators for the familiarisation of technology and engineering research.
- The update, upgrade and maintenance of Tecnatom and third-party simulators.
- Simulation support for the monitoring and optimization of the plant’s performance.
- Simulation support for plant engineering to check any design upgrades or new designs on the installation by means of using thermohydraulic codes or the dynamic verification of logic changes and plant controls, in addition to the development of models with new operation concepts, integrating them with replica or generic simulators to analyse safety and operational viability.
How do we develop our simulators and simulation services?
Our renewable fuel simulators have been entirely developed by Tecnatom with our own simulation tools; the TEAM_SUITE product. This generates a code from a graphic friendly interface, which, together with the client, in the specification and requirement process as well as the in the acceptance phase, helps to make our simulators a product of great added value.
All of our simulators are subject to a strict configuration and version control process as well as a strict internal verification and validation process, in accordance with the standards of the nuclear industry ensuring the quality of our product.
Our added Value
Our extensive experience in electricity plant operation and regulation, process simulation, training and re-training of plant and I&C operators and assistants has made Tecnatom the best solution for the integral development and maintenance of thermo-solar simulators.
We offer a wide, autonomous and global knowledge of processes, contributing custom-designed simulation solutions and technologies which are adapted to your needs and that meet all regulated standards without losing sight of your perspective and the experience of the users of our products.
Connect with Tecnatom
Solar thermal power plant simulator
Connect with Tecnatom
Tel. 916 598 600
Avda. de Montes de Oca, 1. 28703
San Sebastián de los Reyes (MADRID)
The transition towards climate neutrality implies changes to an energy system that is characterised by an increasing predominance of renewable resources. The largely unmanageable nature