What is the digital support to the operation?
In today’s changing times, fossil fuel plants need to be more efficient and competitive without disregarding security, and there are digital solutions to help address this challenge. Tecnatom offers its clients digital transformation solutions for operational, monitoring, supervision, maintenance and inspection tasks out in the field as well as in the control rooms and fleet monitoring centres, including:
- A computerized processing system (EASE-t-pro)
- Electronic Work Packages (eWP)
- Interactive diagram visualiser
- Start-up Supervision Systems
- High Performance Supervision Displays
- Efficiency Monitoring System (TecSOLCEP)
- Inspection Management System (TIM)
- Gas Turbine Component Management System (PTC Manager)
These solutions improve the status knowledge of a plant and its assets, providing a better situation-based awareness, helping with decision making and reducing human error. They need to be in correspondence with the existing systems and compliant with cybersecurity requirements.
Tecnatom also provides highly valuable operational services for plants such as alarm engineering or monitoring services from its own Monitoring Centre.