Tecnatom joins ADEX, an innovative software company that has developed a disruptive control technology for power plants. As partners, Tecnatom will offer the Next Generation
Technology that optimises the operation and maintenance processes of fossil-fuel power plants
What is the digital support to the operation?
In today’s changing times, fossil fuel plants need to be more efficient and competitive without disregarding security, and there are digital solutions to help address this challenge. Tecnatom offers its clients digital transformation solutions for operational, monitoring, supervision, maintenance and inspection tasks out in the field as well as in the control rooms and fleet monitoring centres, including:
- A computerized processing system (EASE-t-pro)
- Electronic Work Packages (eWP)
- Interactive diagram visualiser
- Start-up Supervision Systems
- High Performance Supervision Displays
- Efficiency Monitoring System (TecSOLCEP)
- Inspection Management System (TIM)
- Gas Turbine Component Management System (PTC Manager)
These solutions improve the status knowledge of a plant and its assets, providing a better situation-based awareness, helping with decision making and reducing human error. They need to be in correspondence with the existing systems and compliant with cybersecurity requirements.
Tecnatom also provides highly valuable operational services for plants such as alarm engineering or monitoring services from its own Monitoring Centre.
How do we support the industrial facilities?
Tecnatom combines its profound knowledge of plant operation with the latest technology available for digital transformation to design and develop solutions that resolve the operational challenges in fossil fuel plants. It focuses on systems that are highly adaptable to the specific needs of each plant or designed based on set problems.
Tecnatom’s solutions include the application of techniques such as machine learning or analytics to provide functions such as self-diagnostics, therefore simplifying decision making based on the status knowledge of the plant and its assets. The use of mobile apps (on tablets and wearables) has turned field operators into Digital Workers.
Our Support Operation and Active Management Services
Tecnatom is the ideal partner to embrace the digital transformation of fossil fuel plant operations with. It provides a much-needed comprehensive vision of the plant and has extensive knowledge of the technology available.
Tecnatom provides its clients with solutions that allow for:
- The simplifying of decision making based on the early detection of symptoms and valuing of existing data
- The improvement of process efficiency reducing the overall operational costs
- Increased performance, production and service life of the assets based on the objectives set
- A reduction of human error that affects production, performance and operation hours.
- A huge amount of user experience due to process and application knowledge of the human factors engineering criteria.
These solutions are in full compliance with the current market trends demanding operation cost reductions in fossil fuel plants to guarantee their economic viability. The returns on the investment are quickly apparent.
The application of solutions at fleet level means that the lessons learnt, and the good practices used to work towards this improvement can continue.
Connect with Tecnatom
Connect with Tecnatom
Tel. 916 598 600
Avda. de Montes de Oca, 1. 28703
San Sebastián de los Reyes (MADRID)